A hot day calls for a cold refreshing cocktail. The Perfect Tom Collins is easy to make and hits the spot! Made with gin, lemon, and simple syrup, this cocktail will be a go-to all summer long.
Here’s how to make it:
The Perfect Tom Collins
- 1 lemon
- 4 oz gin
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Fever-Tree Sparkling Lemon
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Place thin slices of lemon around the edge of the glass and fill with ice.
- Combine gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a shaker with ice.
- Top with a splash of Sparkling Lemon.
- Shake and strain into an ice-filled glass (the Sparkling Lemon is carbonated so hold your shaker lid on tight).
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Find where you can purchase Fever-Tree Sparkling Lemon or order it on Amazon.