We make pasta all the time. Do you want to cook pasta like an Italian? Here are a few mistakes not to make while cooking pasta. They’re simple but can make a big difference in your final pasta dish!
- Don’t break your spaghetti in half.
- Don’t add oil to your water.
- Don’t use a small pot for cooking pasta. Just because it looks like it would fit the pasta, doesn’t mean you should use it.
- Don’t overcook your pasta. You’re not looking for mushy pasta. Check the cooking instructions on the package and cook it 1 minute less.
- Don’t drown your pasta in the sauce. You want just enough to coat your pasta.