The Taste Edit is a rapidly growing culinary and travel lifestyle brand and photography company. We are currently looking for a creative intern. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about the culinary and hospitality industries, marketing, and social media.
As part of The Taste Edit team, you will learn a lot, but we also want you to be a part of the team and feel confident in sharing your ideas and point of view. Responsibilities are varied but include social media management and content creation, photo editing and organization, location scouting, and keeping on top of the latest culinary trends and news.
You do not need to be located in San Francisco or the Bay Area to be considered for this position!
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Assist in developing and strategizing creative campaigns and content
- Create and manage social content across multiple platforms
- Assist with copywriting and editing
- Research and scout locations for 2018 travel
- Keeping up with culinary news, trends, and tips
- Must love food.
- Artistic taste in-line with The Taste Edit brand
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and willingness to learn
- Experience using Google Documents and Google Sheets
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Quick learner who takes direction and feedback well
- Creative and strategic thinker who isn’t afraid to share their ideas
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Graphic design/Lightroom skills a plus
While this is currently an unpaid opportunity, The Taste Edit is rapidly growing and this role has the potential to transition to part-time or full-time employment.
- College credit optional
- Opportunities to learn from top-tier content creators, photographers, and industry leaders
- Performance based awards
- Invitations to culinary and influencer events
- Potential for part-time or full-time employment
- Depending on the candidate, opportunities to develop photography skills on professional equipment
If you believe you meet these criteria and would love to work with The Taste Edit, please apply here.