We’re continuing our Summer Cocktail Series with Hog Island Oyster Co. this week. We love this Hog Island gin cocktail from Saul that’s garnished with brandied cherries and tarragon. Something that we love about Hog Island is that they support our Bay Area artisans by using local ingredients like St. George Spirits Bruto Americano and Terroir Gin, along with and tarragon from the CUESA Farmers Market. St. George Terroir gin is the more earthy and intense of St. George’s gins–the perfect match for tarragon. Check out our Sloe Gin Punch cocktail using St. George’s vodka.
- .75 oz St. George Terrior Gin
- .75 oz St. George Bruto Americano
- .75 oz Contratto Americano
- .75 oz Encanto Pineapple Cordial
- .75 oz Lemon juice
- 1 Spring of Tarragon
- 2 Lemon Wheels
- 2-3 Brandy Cherries on a stick
- Shake the gin, Bruto Americano, Contralto Americano, Pineapple Cordial, and lemon in a cocktail shaker.
- Double strain it into a pint glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a spring of tarragon, lemon wheels, and cherries.
Don’t miss the previous cocktail in our Summer Cocktail Series, the Sacred Cenote, Marshall Margarita, or any of the other upcoming cocktails! Check back weekly or sign up below to get the them sent directly to your inbox.