You’ve probably heard of a classic Negroni or even a Sbagliato (mistaken Negroni) but have you tried a white Negroni? The Negroni Bianco, or White Negroni, is one of the most popular cocktails on the menu at Dante in New York City.
Dante has an extensive Negroni menu. Most of them are batched, or made ahead and bottled. Batching cocktails makes it easy to crank out lots of Negronis, plus it keeps them consistent. They are also perfect for parties. You can enjoy visiting with your guests instead of playing bartender. Make them ahead of time and then all you’ll have to do at your party is pour!
Batched cocktails are also excellent for keeping in the fridge so you can have a perfect cocktail any night of the week at home.
Dante's White Negroni
- 12 oz Brooklyn Gin
- 12 oz Kina Avion Aperitif (Quinquina aperitif)
- 6 oz Alessio Bianco (white vermouth)
- 6 oz Carpano Dry Vermouth
- 11 dashes chardonnay vinegar
- 66 dashes lemon bitters
- Combine ingredients in a bottle. Swirl the bottle to mix the ingredients. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Pour about 3 oz into a Nick and Nora glass. Garnish with baby breath flowers or serve as is.