The Complete Collection: Issues 1-7$168.00
Get all seven issues of The Taste Edit’s digital magazines – over 340 pages of vivid photos, travel inspiration, and recipes from Italy, France, Greece, Scotland, and Switzerland.
The Taste Edit Issue 1$25.00
If you’re in the mood for a virtual trip to Italy, this edition for you!
The Taste Edit, Issue 1 includes over 70 pages of vivid photos, travel inspiration, and exclusive recipes from top Italian chefs.
Recipes include Massimo Bottura’s Tortellini in Parmesan and Cream, Hotel Caesar Augustus’s Warm Orange Soufflé with Seville Orange Sorbet and Campari Jelly, and Fikus’s Focaccia from Puglia.
The first issue of our digital magazine features guest contributors including Patrick Janelle of A Guy Named Patrick, Linda Sarris, and Ceri Smith, Food + Wine Sommelier of the Year.
The Taste Edit Issue 2$25.00
The Fall/Winter issue of our digital magazine includes over 75 pages of vivid photos, travel inspiration, and comforting recipes. These dishes are inspired by our travels to Italy, France, Scotland, and Switzerland. Recipes include a Scottish Chocolate Rye Cake, Drop Scones from The Fife Arms hotel, an Ambrogino cocktail from Torino, and the perfect bowl of French Onion Soup from Burgundy. Featuring guest contributors Emiko Davies, Laura Bradbury, Meredith Erickson, and Marisa Huff, you’ll find everything from cocktails and pastas to desserts.
The Taste Edit Issue 3$25.00
The third issue of The Taste Edit’s digital magazine will transport you to the Swiss Alps of St. Moritz. This issue is devoted to the luxurious destination with vivid photos, travel inspiration, and recipes from some of the most famous hotels and restaurants of St. Moritz. You’ll find everything from cocktails and pastas to desserts including:
- Hearty barley and white bean soup from Hotel Steffani
- Freshly shaved artichoke and burrata salad from Badrutt’s Palace
- Refreshing ginger basil spritz from The Kulm
- Decadent paccheri with tomato sauce and Parmesan from The Carlton
- And many more!
The Taste Edit Issue 4$25.00
The fourth issue of The Taste Edit digital magazine will transport you to the most fabulous beach clubs of Europe. The Beach Club Edition features gorgeous photos and inspiring summer recipes from the Amalfi Coast, Forte dei Marmi, and Lake Como in Italy, the Cote D’Azur in France, and the Cyclade Islands of Greece!
Recipes include pastas, desserts, seafood dishes, and over ten refreshing summer cocktails. A few of our favorites are:
- Lobster Pasta from Lo Scoglio Delle Sirine in Capri
- Caprese Cake from Il Riccio in Capri
- Sea Deepness Pasta from Gucci Osteria in Florence
- Ziti with Eggplant and Mozzarella from Hotel Caesar Augustus in Capri
The Taste Edit Issue 5$25.00
The fifth issue of The Taste Edit digital magazine will transport you to Fall in Italy and France. This edition features gorgeous photos and comforting Italian and French recipes from Florence, Modena, Provence, and Piedmonte! Come with us as we visit Massimo Bottura and Lara Gilmore’s country house in Emilia Romagna, the ultimate escape for any food and wine lover.
Recipes in this edition include pasta, desserts, and more. A few of our favorites are:
- Massimo Bottura’s Crispy Part of the Lasagna (plus his Ragu)
- Riccioli all’Nudja Pasta from Il Santo Bevitore
- Rabbit Baked in Arneis Wine (or use chicken thighs) from Ristorante Battaglino
- Baked Porcini Mushrooms with Zolfini Beans from Caffe Cibreo
The Taste Edit Issue 6$25.00
The sixth issue of The Taste Edit digital magazine will transport you to Winter in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and France. This edition features gorgeous photos and recipes from Venice, Paris, and more.
Recipes in this edition include Christmas cookies from around Europe, cocktails, and breakfast recipes. A few of our favorites are:
- Maman’s Croissant Pain Perdu
- “Americano” from Ca’ di Dio Venice
- Alpine Negroni from Il Palazzo Experimental Venice
The Taste Edit Issue 7$25.00
The seventh issue of The Taste Edit digital magazine will transport you to Rome. Recipes in this edition include pasta, cocktails, and desserts. A few of our favorites are:
- Basil Smash from Portrait Roma
- Lamb scottadito from Armando Al Pantheon
- Spaghetti alla carbonara