Our friend Stacie Flinner made a fabulous bourbon cocktail (Eccentric Billionaire Cocktail) to start our joint New Year’s Eve party and we just had to have the recipe! We were impressed that she made her own homemade grenadine. Check it out below! See more from the party here, here, here, and here.
- 2 oz Bulleit 10 year bourbon
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- .5 oz Powell and Mahoney simple syrup
- .5 oz homemade grenadine
- .25 oz St. George absinthe
- 1 lemon wheel for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a pitcher, swirl with a cocktail stirrer, and age it (i.e. chilled) for 8 hours.
- To serve, pour over 3-4 1" ice cubes, garnish with lemon wheel.