This baked pasta recipe is a huge hit. Baked with creamy fontina cheese and savory prosciutto, it’s the perfect cold night dinner. I actually made this for Clayton’s birthday party the first year we dated. We had a ton of friends over for dinner and people just kept coming back for more. Fortunately, I had doubled the recipe in a large baking dish, and served it with a simple salad. Anyone can make this simple pasta recipe for a party with friends, dinner with family, or date night at home. The leftovers are also delicious!
Baked Pasta with Prosciutto and Fontina Cheese
- Bring alarge pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook the rigatoni one minute less that directed on the package.
- Drain and return the pasta back to the pan. Add the sauce to the pan and stir to coat evenly.
- Dot the top with the remaining tablespoon of butter.
- Bake at 425F for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Staub 7Qt Round Cocotte • Emile Henry 13.75-Inch x 10-Inch Lasagna Baking Dish in Burgundy • Staub Braiser, 4 Quart • Shun Kanso 5.5″ H.g. Santoku Knife • All-Clad Pasta Pot • Staub Cast Iron Oval Cocotte