On a hot day we love making a Lychee Martinis. They remind us of our trip to Santa Barbara as well as our trip to Italy at Palazzo Avino. We usually garnish them with lychees, however, we also don’t mind them plain. They’re delicious either way!
Author: The Taste Edit
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce of Soho Lychee Liqueur
- 1 splash of cranberry juice
- Lychee to garnish
- Fill a martini glass with ice to chill, or put it in the freezer.
- Add vodka, lychee liqueur, and cranberry juice to a shaker or cocktail pitcher filled with ice. Be sure to use real cranberry juice, not cranberry juice cocktail.
- Stir the cocktail until very cold, then discard the ice from your cocktail glass, and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lychee on a cocktail pick.