Do you ever order a wedge salad at a restaurant? Are you making a steakhouse dinner at home? You can make a fantastic wedge salad at home anytime with only a few ingredients. Feel free to play around and make different versions. Check out our easy creamed spinach recipe too!
You can either cut your lettuce into four pieces to create four salads or slice them into smaller wedges to plate multiple slices of lettuce on each plate. It’s your preference!
For less of a mess, we prefer to cook our bacon in the oven. See how to do that here. How do you remove the core of iceberg lettuce? Just slam it straight down on a cutting board and you should be able to pull out the core easily.
Steakhouse Style Wedge Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 4-5 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- crumbled blue cheese
- cracked pepper
- Slice iceberg into 8+ pieces.
- Lay lettuce slices on plates.
- Top with dressing, blue cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and finish with a few turns of cracked pepper.